Re: [EOWG] Responses to Questionnaire Accessibility Course List Eagle Review

Hi Letícia and team, just wanted to formally confirm that these comments
and the updates you've made were very helpful and addressed my initial
comments thoroughly. Nothing more to add on my end and I look forward to
the next survey!

Regards,
Michele