De : Sylvie Duchateau [mailto:sduchateau@access42.net]
Envoyé : jeudi 25 octobre 2018 09:13
À : Shawn Henry; DESCHAMPS Stephane DMGP/DD; Eric Eggert; Richard Ishida; Dominique Hazaël-Massieux; Victoria Menezes Miller
Cc : Judy Brewer; public-eo-archive@w3.org
Objet : Re: WAI Translations - Language of site nav - talk by phone

Hello Shawn and all,

I would be interested in talking about translations.

I am not available today afternoon as I am giving a conference on the BlendWebMix conf near the TPAC building.

May be I could manage it tomorrow afternoon our time after 3:30.

Otherwise, I am available next week whenever you like.

Have a nice day

Best

Sylvie
[Image supprimée par l'expéditeur. Access42]

Sylvie DUCHATEAU
Experte accessibilité numérique
09 72 45 06 14 — 06 62 33 68 12

Expertise et formation en accessibilité numérique

Site web<https://access42.net/> — Twitter<https://twitter.com/access42net> — LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/access42> — Newsletter<http://eepurl.com/dgHY2b>

Organisme de formation référencé dans le Datadock