Re: Followup info -- Re: AccessLearn CG and EOWG material

Sorry I missed the meeting yesterday David and all, I had a bit of a dental
emergency, yuk! But all is well now.

Sounds like you made good progress and I hope you will let me know how I
can support and help you meet these goals.

Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*