Easy Checks - before and after launch

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 20:56:29 -0500
To: "Watson, Caleb" <calwatso@visa.com>, "Sinclair, Norah M" <norah.sinclair@amac.gatech.edu>, Vivienne CONWAY <v.conway@ecu.edu.au>, "Keen, Laura" <lkee@loc.gov>, Sylvie Duchateau <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>, Robert Jolly <robert@knowbility.org>, Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>
Cc: public-eo-archive@w3.org
Hi all,

Thanks for signing up to help with Easy Checks revision! Easy Checks is a very popular resource and it's great to have your help making it even better. Current version is here:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/preliminary

Caleb and I have a vision for a next generation of Easy Checks -- which we are excited about. It is briefly outlined here:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks_Next_Gen

That will be a significant amount of work, and some people feel it needn't be a showstopper for the redesign, and we can put our efforts on other resources for now. -- and make Easy Checks Next Gen a priority soon after redesign launch.

Questions for you now:
* Are you comfortable doing Easy Checks next generation post-launch -- that is, putting the current version on the new website?
* Looking through the existing resource, do you see any high-priority or easy edits that we might want to do pre-launch?

Please put your input as GitHub issues as appropriate:
	https://github.com/w3c/EasyChecks/issues
Use these labels to help us keep track of pre-launch or post-launch:
	* maybe pre-launch
	* later version (post-launch, Next Gen)

*Remember to make a separate issue for each point.*

Thanks for your input!

Best,
~Shawn

--
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>

*Note*: I check e-mail on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
If you need a quick reply, please call +1-617-395-7664