Re: Work Item proposal

Many groups have done this type of practitioner survey. I am currently involved in one such effort here in the US, and I imagine similar international work has been done in the past. I think it would be more valuable to do a comprehensive review the existing work and tease out of that the information infrastructure required to interoperate with semantic web technologies. I would start with the OASIS Emergency Management TC's work:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=emergency

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count.