interfaces for LD/EM

Karsten, and all

Sorry I have not joined the calls, but I do read the chats from the call
when I login and appreciate being able to follow, even in part , the
conversations
thanks also for sharing the notes, are these minutes posted on the group
site anywhere?

at the Semantic Web Interfaces community group which I chair,
http://www.w3.org/community/swisig/
 we are
hoping to do some work in interface design for emergency linked data at
some point

has 'interface design' been on the agenda in this group at all?

if so, please point me to the discussion
if not, please add the item to the agenda/wishlist for future discussion

I am hoping to do some cross breeding to capture the emergence at the
intersection of these two communities :-)

best regards

PDM