Fwd: mySociety: Videos from TICTeC 2016

For all the researchers and more out there.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Steven Clift" <clift@e-democracy.org>
Date: Jun 29, 2016 6:31 AM
Subject: mySociety: Videos from TICTeC 2016
To: <clift@e-democracy.org>

Videos from TICTeC — our Impacts of Civic Technologies Conference — are now
available for viewing
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roAuHAUPvM4&list=PLMbWpADzhTC59cVVuhSWlEYk3Rgj3vJyU>
.

So, whether you were there and you want to experience it all over again, or
you just want to see what you missed out on, settle down and enjoy accounts
from some of the most interesting civic tech projects around the world
right now.
What is TICTeC?

Here’s mySociety CEO Mark Cridge explaining what TICTeC is, and why we run
it:

And if that’s left you hungry for more, make sure you visit our YouTube
channel to watch the other TICTeC videos
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI1GxC4gNhGP2Xy9WtldWg/videos>.

You might also enjoy the slides, photos and other media that have all been
collected together on the TICTeC 2016 page <http://ift.tt/1KLg9QR>.

from mySociety http://ift.tt/29oJBzs
via IFTTT <http://ift.tt/1bODNcb>