Save the date: US TransparencyCamp - May 30-31, 2014 - Washington DC

From: Alli Houseworth, Sunlight Foundation <info@sunlightfoundation.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Subject: Save the date: TransparencyCamp 2014

 ------------------------------

 Hey Steven,

 We know you might still be recovering from the holidays, but we wanted to
tip you off to save the date for...

 *TransparencyCamp 2014*
 *Friday, May 30 - Saturday, May 31*
 *Washington, D.C.*

 TransparencyCamp is our annual community
unconference<http://organizing.sunlightfoundation.com/page/m/64f58a48/28899628/33d63319/680a679c/3626906443/VEsH/>about
open government held in the greater Washington, D.C. area (click
here<http://organizing.sunlightfoundation.com/page/m/64f58a48/28899628/33d63319/680a679d/3626906443/VEsE/>to
learn more). Registration isn’t open yet, but you can sign up for more
information about TCamp as we release it
here<http://organizing.sunlightfoundation.com/page/m/64f58a48/28899628/33d63319/680a679e/3626906443/VEsF/>
.

 Please share the news with your opengov and open data friends.

 Hope to see you there!

 Thanks,
 Alli, Amy and team Sunlight

 *P.S. Want to learn more about TransparencyCamp? Watch the video
<http://organizing.sunlightfoundation.com/page/m/64f58a48/28899628/33d63319/680a679f/3626906443/VEsC/>
from last year’s TCamp to see what our attendees thought about their
experiences.*

 *P.P.S. Follow @TCampDC
<http://organizing.sunlightfoundation.com/page/m/64f58a48/28899628/33d63319/680a6798/3626906443/VEsD/>
and #TCamp14 on Twitter for breaking news about TransparencyCamp.*

------------------------------

<http://organizing.sunlightfoundation.com/page/m/64f58a48/28899628/33d63319/680a6799/3626906443/VEsA/>
The Sunlight Foundation is a 501(c)3, non-profit, nonpartisan organization
that uses cutting-edge technology and ideas to make government transparent
and accountable. We are committed to improving access to government
information by making it available online, indeed redefining "public"
information as meaning "online," and by creating new tools and websites to
enable individuals and communities to better access that information and
put it to use.
The Sunlight Foundation does not rent or sell email lists. Read about our
Privacy Policy here<http://organizing.sunlightfoundation.com/page/m/64f58a48/28899628/33d63319/680a679a/3626906443/VEsB/>
. [image: Fan us on
Facebook!]<http://organizing.sunlightfoundation.com/page/m/64f58a48/28899628/33d63319/680a679b/3626906443/VEsO/>
  [image: Follow us on