Re: Announcing the Global Open Data Initiative's New Declaration on Open Data -- And Inviting Your Input

Hi Owen, Everyone,

The GODI StratML document has been converted to StratML Part2 as well as
added and rendered to its respective Web site (2455+) on the StratML
portal, at
http://stratml.hyperbase.com/GODI.html

As usual, all StratML documents are also available for editing, in
preloaded StratML Part2 forms, from the "Edit" link beside the
corresponding entry in the alphabetical StratML document list at
http://stratml.hyperbase.com/documents.html.

The other StratML portal indexes have also been updated accordingly, as
well as the stakeholders and statistics pages, respectively at
http://stratml.hyperbase.com/stakeholders.html
http://stratml.hyperbase.com/statistics.html

Regards,
Andre Cusson