Public Sphere Project & StratML

I converted the Public Sphere Project's about statement to StratML format
for inclusion in our collection at
http://xml.fido.gov/stratml/drybridge/index.htm#PSP2 or, more specifically,
http://xml.fido.gov/stratml/carmel/PSP2wStyle.xml

The vision of the StratML standard (ANSI/AIIM 21:2009 & 22:2011) is:  A
worldwide web of intentions, stakeholders, and results.  Its more explicit
purposes are outlined at
http://xml.fido.gov/stratml/index.htm#DefinitionPurposes

Section 10
<http://xml.fido.gov/stratml/references/PL111-532StratML.htm#SEC10>  of the
GPRA Modernization Act (GPRAMA) requires U.S. federal agencies to publish
their strategic and performance plans and reports in machine-readable
format, like StratML.

It would be good if the Public Sphere Project could help extend that good
practice to all organizations deliberating public issues worldwide.

Owen Ambur

Chair, AIIM StratML Committee
<http://www.aiim.org/Research-and-Publications/Standards/Committees/StratMLC
:/Users/Owen%20Ambur/Documents/Ambur%20Children%20Tax%20Info>

Co-Chair Emeritus, xml.gov <http://xml.fid.gov/>  CoP

Communications/Membership Director, FIRM <http://firmcouncil.org/index.htm>

Former Project Manager, ET.gov <http://ambur.net/et/ETGovHistory.htm>

Invited Expert, W3C eGov IG