Re: Minutes 2013-03018

i feel open open data is an interesting subject from govt perspective..
we should continue these deliberations.. and could perhaps focus on following

1. how to sustain the momentum of release of good quality data sets over a long time (beyond the ambit of policy & directive)
2. potential applications of open data in developing countries, particularly to strengthen existing egov initiatives

regards
neeta

--
Neeta Verma