Re: Linked Data Glossary is published!

yep

great work, B and all
a starting point, and hopefully a valuable learning /teaching resource as
well
 #webscience #learning
-  could it be useful perhaps to find a way of quickly add annotations to
the terms, so that when things crop up, input from (registered?)  users can
be recorded, and considered in future iterations

cheers

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com