Re: Sunlight Foundation turning gov data into useful apps - $4 mil investment from Knight Foundation

Hi Steven & All,

Sounds great.  Congratulations!

Apps written socially in Executable English may be of interest, e.g.  [1,2].

They can explain their results, in English, at the non-technical level.

A system that supports this is live online with many examples [3], and can
be used to write and run apps in your browsers.

Apologies to folks who have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

[1]  www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1.pdf

[2]  www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1Video.htm  (Flash video
with audio)

[3]  Internet Business Logic  -- Open Apps for Open Data
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable *Open Vocabulary* English Q/A Apps
over networked SQL
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements