From: John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>
To: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Cc: Brand Niemann <bniemann@cox.net>; "Holm, Jeanne M (1760)" <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>; eGov W3C <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: A Data Provider Tool for Data.gov

Sorry --- maybe I'm too traveled and otherwise overworked lately ---
could someone please explain in actual *words* how this is helpful?

Mostly, I don't understand the provenance/validity of this. It looks
like a very loose aggregation, missing context.

Again, maybe it's just me...

John

John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations