 From: Brand Niemann <bniemann@cox.net>
To: 'Gannon Dick' <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>; "'Holm, Jeanne M (1760)'" <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>; 'eGov W3C' <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2013 5:27 AM
Subject: RE: New open source catalog and list of APIs on Data.gov

Thanks again Gannon!

We have an Open Government Data Data Science Team as follows:
Steven VanRoekel - Federal CIO - Directs the Digital Government Strategy
Jeanne Holm - Data.gov Evangelist - Evangelizes the Availability of the Data
Gannon Dick - Data Preparation - Prepares the Data for Analysis
Brand Niemann - Data Scientist - Provides the Data (Catalog and Results) in a Data Platform

http://semanticommunity.info/An_Open_Data_Policy#Story

Dr. Brand Niemann
Director and Senior Data Scientist
Semantic Community