Re: Fwd: W3C eGov meeting - Monday 18 February 2013, 9:00 - 10:30 London time

Dear All,

Thanks very much to today's speakers - Neeta and Mohammad - for
excellent presentations, Elsa for scribing, and Deirdre, Brand,
Adegboyega and Lukasz for joining. The minutes are available at
http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/images/9/91/Minutes_2.pdf.

The next meeting on open government data is scheduled for 8 March 2013
at 8:00 - 9:30 Los Angeles time. If you would like to speak or scribe,
please write to Jeanne or Tomasz. Presentation of research findings,
innovations, experiences, etc. are all welcome.

Many regards,

Tomasz