Re: NYC Event - New Voices: Civic Technology and Open Government Opportunity - Wed Dec 18

Hi Steven, thanks for sharing this. Is it possible to upload the video to daily motion or vimeo because YouTube is completely blocked in Pakistan. I am actually working on something similar in Lahore scheduled for sometime in the 1st quarter next year. I hope we can collaborate and learn from your and the team's experience.

Best Regards
Fouad Bajwa

Sent from my mobile device