From: Brand Niemann [mailto:bniemann@cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:24 AM
To: 'Sandro Hawke'; public-egov-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Making some Community Groups?

Sandro, I really like this new W3C activity and suggest the eGov Interest
Group evolve to eGov Open Government Data Applications where we focus on
finding and using data for specific goals and events.

My most recent example is health data for the Health Datapalooza IV and
Redesigning Data Diabetes Challenge:

http://semanticommunity.info/Health_Datapalooza_IV

Dr. Brand Niemann
Director and Senior Data Scientist