 From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
To: eGov IG (Public) <public-egov-ig@w3.org>; Soon Ae Chun <Soon.Chun@csi.cuny.edu>; "carlos.ivan.chesnevar@gmail.com" <carlos.ivan.chesnevar@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 5:41 PM
Subject: Sentiment Analysis

My, as usual a bit off center, take on Sentiment Analysis is posted here: Pinwheel Time, taking the Time out of Social Networking (and leaving the Trends in) [1].

It is a classic "Tides" harmonic analysis, but gives some insights into how to avoid being enslaved by the "news".  It does include some cool ways to simplify calculations and do away with the "fortnight" (1/7) harmonic and the observation that groups need no "ordering" alphabetical of otherwise - but they do need C4 Group Symmetry.

--Gannon

[1] http://www.rustprivacy.org/2012/roadmap/soc-net-trends.pdf