Suggestion RE: W3C eGov 29 October 2012 meeting Agenda, 9:00-10:30 London time

Tomasz and Jeanne, A suggestion: I am working for a county to start their
open data work and am using the SEMIC.EU as an example since I provided
suggestions at their beginning (based on my US Federal CIO Council SICoP
experience) and my SEMIC.EU keynote last year. Please see:
http://semanticommunity.info/Build_SEMIC.EU_in_the_Cloud/SEMIC_2012_Conferen
ce#Story

where I am working on a story, paper, and pilot with a framework that tries
to capture the evolution of working with open government data from messages
(e.g. NIEM) to the current considerable interest in big data and business
systems. I am suggesting that countries that are just getting started might
jump to the more advanced stages for more immediate results and/or focus on
more than one at a time.

I would be interested in feedback and this and presenting it when you have
an opening in the schedule.

Thank you, Brand

Dr. Brand Niemann
Director and Senior Data Scientist