Re: Clay Shirky: How the Internet will (one day) transform government

I just want to add that I had personal experience in December 2011,
when Tunisian National Constitution was writing their internal
regulations, and it was a big mess for them to manage differences
between versions. Probably very easy to solve problem for IT guys
(especially in the open source world), but for politicians it was not
obvious at all.

The image below is a short explanation written in french that I've
shared on that time on Facebook, and there is even one of our actual
MPs commenting on it. (public image, no registration required)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150526198405202&set=o.307169039294722&type=3

And totally agree with Sandro, as the legislation process is really
complex and without real willingness to realize such work in a
transparent way, there is no need to talk about solution at all.

--
Eng. Hatem Ben Yacoub
ICT & eGOV Consultant