 From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
To: eGov IG (Public) <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 5:52 AM
Subject: organising an eGov global taskforce suggestions(redux)

I made some suggestions some time ago on this list in relation to the self-organisation
of our worldwide activities related to eGov

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2012Apr/0038.html

I would find it useful, as a network agent, if E-Gov events that W3C members of this group organise or are invited to participate in wordlwide, should be  mapped on a shared calendar so that members of this community can actually
also be informed of them and participate!!
(unless these are secret for some reason ;-)

Best

PDM