Re: Challenges and Opportunities in Big Data Webcast (March 29, 3PM EDT)

Ed--

Thanks for the note.  It should be a very interesting event and will talk
about how the US plans to better enable data scientists, researchers,
journalists, and analysts to work with, visualize, and find data across
the government.

If any of you plan to be there in person, let me know and we'll meet up!

--Jeanne

Jeanne Holm
Evangelist, Data.gov
U.S. General Services Administration