RE: Restarting W3C eGov Meetings and Roadmap

Thanks! I loved this presentation:
http://www.w3.org/2012/06/pmod/pmod2012_submission_9.pdf

From: michail vafopoulos [mailto:vafopoulos@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 10:10 AM
To: Aisenberg, Michael A.
Cc: 'olyerickson@gmail.com'; 'tj@iist.unu.edu'; 'paola.dimaio@gmail.com';
'jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov'; 'paoladimaio10@googlemail.com';
'public-egov-ig@w3.org'
Subject: Re: Restarting W3C eGov Meetings and Roadmap

not in a single file yet, but it can be found as separate files here
http://www.w3.org/2012/06/pmod/agenda

best

michalis vafopoulos

adjunct professor

National Technical University of Athens

vafopoulos.org

Jun 23, 2012, 4:57 PM, ο/η Aisenberg, Michael A. έγγραψε:

A few of us, with interest and potentially, value to add were NOT
unfortunately in BRU....perhaps someone who was their can point to
precis/proceedings ?
Regards,
Michael Aisenberg, Esq.
MITRE