From: Brand Niemann [mailto:bniemann@cox.net]
Sent: 02 July 2012 14:36
To: 'Phil Archer'; 'eGov IG (Public)'
Subject: RE: [Minutes] 2012-06-29

Thanks for the minutes. My suggestions would be to inventory those countries that have open government/digital government plans, etc. and examples of their products.

For example:

http://gov.aol.com/2012/06/29/digital-agenda-for-europe-data-as-first-class-
citizen/

http://semanticommunity.info/AOL_Government/Building_a_Digital_Government