RE: invitation to the Legislative Data and Transparency Conference in Washington, DC Feb. 2nd

Thank you, Daniel, much appreciated.   BTW, will your talk be incuding info
on the H264 patent activity, and will you let us download your talk
afterwards.  Thanks again in advance for the online url.

From: Daniel Bennett [mailto:daniel@citizencontact.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 6:43 AM
To: W3C eGov IG mailing list
Subject: fyi: invitation to the Legislative Data and Transparency Conference
in Washington, DC Feb. 2nd

W3C eGov IG,
I am forwarding this invitation to the group. I hope folks can participate
or watch online (I will forward that information as soon as I have it).  I
will be speaking on a panel at this event on integrating legislative
documents with video using HTML5. Let me know if you have any good examples.
Thanks,
CTO, eCitizen Foundation
Daniel Bennett

daniel@citizencontact.com
202-651-1964 mobile and SMS

January 19, 2012

The Committee on House Administration would like to invite you to attend the
Legislative Data and Transparency Conference on February 2, 2012, in the
Cannon Caucus Room, 345 Cannon HOB.

The Legislative Data and Transparency Conference brings together Legislative
Branch agencies with data users and transparency advocates to discuss the
use and future of legislative data. The conference will address how agencies
manage the creation and availability of legislative data and how to further
improve the process.

Legislative Data and Transparency Conference

The Cannon Caucus Room, 345 Cannon HOB

February 2, 2012

9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

To register, please
<http://cha.house.gov/about/contact-us/legislative-data-conference> click
here.

If you have any questions, please contact the Committee on House
Administration via phone at 202-225-8281 or via email at
<mailto:legdataconference@mail.house.gov> legdataconference@mail.house.gov.