Re: Telus, opinion, you need to stop with this kind of BS!!!!!! This email IS NOT INACTIVE and, opinion, you damn well know it! This is "service" level for over two years, now, despite money PAID IN GOOD FAITH!! You, opinion, need to get your shit st

well, would that be under the heading "spam humor"?
i think so.