Re: W3C eGov Meeting on Open Data: 14 December 2012

Understood, Brian.

Then I hereby initiate the search for a scribe for today's call
(starting in just over 4 hours).

Any volunteers please? As most of the meeting will be presentations, the
slides themselves do most of the work but there's usually a nugget or
two of information to record as well as questions and discussion.

Until later

Phil.

On 14/12/2012 12:14, Brian D. Handspicker wrote:
> All, I am supposed to scribe today but I am still out recovering from
> kidney stone surgery. To quote Monty Python "I'm not dead yet", but not
> quite well yet either. Can someone else take on the scribe duties?
>
> Brian
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Just a reminder.  Phil Archer and Bernadette Hyland will be chairing
>> tomorrow's meeting as I will be on a flight.  Thanks!
>>
>> Jeanne
>>
>> Hi all--
>>
>> Our next meeting on open data will be this Friday, 14 December from
>> 8:00-9:30 am Los Angeles time (World Time Clock:
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=W3C+eGov+Interest+Group%3A+Western&iso=20121214T08&p1=783&ah=1&am=30<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=W3C+eGov+Interest+Group%3A+Western&iso=20121116T08&p1=137&ah=1&am=30>)
>>
>> We have some exciting speakers—join us on Friday!
>>
>> Agenda
>>
>>    *   The DATA Act (Hudson Hollister)
>>    *   Creating Visualizations Using Linked Government Data (Alvaro
>> Graves)
>>    *   Community Directory coordination with Linked Data
>> Group<http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/F2F1_Community_Directory_Discussion_Summary>
>> (Bernadette Hyland)
>>    *   Scribe: Brian Handspicker
>>
>> To connect:
>>
>>    1.  Dial: +1-617-761-6200 or
>> sip:zakim@voip.w3.org<mailto:zakim@voip.w3.org> then conference code
>> 3468# ("EGOV#")
>>    2.  W3C IRC channel #egov, see IRC Information page
>> <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> or use the Web interface
>> <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=egov>
>>    3.  Archive of information and agenda at
>> http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>> --Jeanne

>> Jeanne Holm
>> Evangelist, Data.gov<http://Data.gov>
>> U.S. General Services Administration
>> Cell: (818) 434-5037
>> Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn: JeanneHolm

Phil Archer
W3C eGovernment
See you at the Transatlantic Research on Policy Modelling Workshop
January 28 - 29 2013, Washington DC
Details at http://www.crossover-project.eu/workshop.aspx

http://philarcher.org
+44 (0)7887 767755