[Minutes] 2012-08-24 (was Re: W3C eGov Meeting (Los Angeles time))

The minutes of today's eGov IG call are online at
http://www.w3.org/2012/08/24-egov-minutes.html and I've updated the wiki
accordingly.

Thanks again to the three very interesting speakers on today's call.

Next meetings are:
3 September (Eurasian timing)
21 September (Atlantic timing)

Cheers