Fwd: what do you mean, e-gov?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: what do you mean, e-gov?
To: Mick Phythian <mick.phythian@gmail.com>

Mick

In the definition below, I am particularly interested in the word
*transformation.  *
*
*
The question could be formulated as:
how do bring transformation of traditional governance (from closed,
secretive, self serving, corruption prone self established elites) to
 e-governance (assuming we establish among the principles of self
governance: opennes, transparency, serving the common good, accountable and
participative)

Since you have a Phd on the subject, could it be a good idea if you started
an essay on the topic, and get others to chip in?
*
*
*Cheers*
*