Re: topic areas Open Data cases -- Re: Draft agenda for Sept. 20 W3C eGov meeting

  Yes, really great idea to start this wiki!  Thanks Hadley.

I added a link to it on a new LinkedIn group on Open Data.  Group is
open is all so please feel free to join:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4077335&trk=anet_ug_hm

Jeff Kaplan