Re: Multi-lingual labels for org ontology

Thank you all.
It is great to be updated on all the important activities.
We need lots of great examples of how the use of URIs in RDF enables multilingualism in powerful ways (as we  - at least I - often claim).
And these efforts are doing it.

However, I'm afraid I still don't have an answer to my question.
Naming things is surprisingly important, and I think having a name for the set of labels etc in a specific language really concentrates the mind.
Perhaps it is as simple as a "una localización", "un localisation" or whatever.
Or maybe it is something with less of a geographic overtone, such as a "binding"?

What I want to be able to say is thing like:
"We publish ontology O with a Spanish xxx".
"We have translated the German xxx of ontology O into English and Swedish."
"Ontology O only has a partial Korean xxx - can someone complete it for us please?"

Cheers
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser,