Re: Multi-lingual labels for org ontology

We call it Ontology Localization.  Just in case you are interested on
the topoic, there are several papers published about the topic:

    * M. Espinoza, A. Gómez-Pérez, and E. Mena. Enriching an ontology
      with multilingual information. In Proceedings of the European
      Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2008), pages 333--347, 2008.
    * M. Espinoza, A. Gómez-Pérez, and E. Montiel-Ponsoda. Multilingual
      and localization support for ontologies. In Proceedings of the
      European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2009), pages 821--825, 2009.
    * M. Espinoza, E. Montiel-Ponsoda, and A. Gómez-Pérez. Ontology
      localization. In Proceedings of the 5th International. Conference
      on Knowledge Capture (KCAP), pages 33--40, 2009.
    * P. Cimiano, E. Montiel-Ponsoda, P. Buitelaar, M. Espinoza, A.
      Gómez-Pérez. A Note on Ontology Localization - Journal of Applied
      Ontology 5(2), 2010.

Best

Asun

--
Prof. Asunción Gómez-Pérez
Director of the Ontology Engineering Group