W3C eGov TPAC Starts Today!

Hi all--

Just a final reminder that in a few hours we'll be starting our first
face-to-face + virtual meeting of the W3C eGov Interest Group.  The agenda
remains as planned, although a few items have shifted to better
accommodate time zones of virtual presenters:
http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/F2F4  Note the time zone clock because of
varying daylight savings time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=eGov+IG+Meeting&is
o=20111031T09&p1=283

The way to connect is at http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Teleconferences both
through voice and IRC.  If you are available to scribe, please volunteer
for a portion of the day to help share it.

  -----Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org
<mailto:zakim@voip.w3.org> then conference code 3468# ("EGOV#")

  ----W3C IRC channel #egov, see http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/ or use
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=egov

I encourage you to speak up (whether in person or virtually) and to share
any presentations, links, or other material on IRC and eventually on the
wiki.

Please join us to help shape the future of eGovernment!

--Jeanne

Jeanne Holm
Evangelist, Data.gov
U.S. General Services Administration