eGov IG Tele ... Community Directory

1. Thanks Sandro.
2. Several Conferences have been mentioned in the last few months.
15th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries (TPDL) (Berlin)
Workshop on Semantic Statistics for Social, Behavioural, and Economic Sciences: Leveraging the DDI Model for the Linked Data Web (Merzig-Wadern)
TPAC (Santa Clara)
The Sixth International Workshop on ONTOLOGY MATCHING (Bonn)

I have assembled a number of "Community Access" (Temporal Coverage of Geographic Regions)[1] data sets for these venues.  A zip file is here [2].  This is an attempt to depersonalize daily activity without dehumanizing it.  It's said that "Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion." So, you need to be careful where you "center" the Work in order to balance Work and Leisure.  At an academic conference, you might want to plan a little sight-seeing, etc.

You will want to pick a date from the Collection and paste the data string into the Application.  You should see how the "clock" partitions time.  It is not related to "resonance", the binomial distribution or Pascal's Triangle, but rather something different altogether - like the Tides [4].

--Gannon

[1] http://www.rustprivacy.org/2011/phase/community/#About
[2] http://www.rustprivacy.org/2011/phase/community/venue.zip
[3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson%27s_law