    b.. Related messages: [ Next message ] [ Previous message ] [ Maybe in reply to ] [ Next in thread ] [ Replies ]
From: John Zarlino <jzarlino@bobboyd.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:35:27 -0400
To: <mailto:public-egov-ig@w3.org?Subject=Re%3A%20Joining%20eGov%20IG&In-Reply-To=%253CCDEHLMGNIICJANOMLFCMIEMLDOAA.jzarlino%40bobboyd.com%253E&References=%253CCDEHLMGNIICJANOMLFCMIEMLDOAA.jzarlino%40bobboyd.com%253E>

Hello All,

My name is John Zarlino and I am retired from the United States Navy.  I am
49 years old and have been reading all of your emails since January 2008
concerning this topic.  Please feel free to ask me any questions with
reference to functionality. It seems to me using basic RDF with Xlinks
hasn't changed much.

I use to work on the computer and radar systems that fired the guns and
missiles while I served my 21 year career in the military among other
duties.

I may be of assistance to you as a beta tester.  Please feel free to send me
a link for review anytime.

John Zarlino
Your Car Guy
614-759-3390 change this number: “I SEE You” Video phone number 347-ZARLINO (927-5466)