Re: Is Privacy Dead ? A helpful hint.

Ok Michael, as to my first patent question...

Let me start by asking kind of more of the background of how you filed
the patent?
 I mean, did you use a lawyer through the process, would you recommend that?,
or did you go through the process by yourself?

Just wondering where you said that corporations have the ability to
grab the attention of the patent officers, etc.

Will write more later. Just that for now.
Gotta go to work.
Thanks.

Dan