From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
To: Hans Overbeek <Hans.Overbeek@ictu.nl>; public-egov-ig@w3.org
Sent: Tue, October 12, 2010 12:56:21 PM
Subject: My World

Michael Norton was kind enough to send me an XSLT transform for the Spookville
Top Concepts.  So, having an innocent bystander to blame it on, I liberated it
from the confines of legitimate ownership, linked and posted it ...

http://www.rustprivacy.org/sun/spookville/xslt/

The xml is in this same directory as ./my-world.xml and the transform as well as
./my-world-rdfa.xsl

The GRDDL extract is there as my-world.rdf  The issue date and report temporal
coverage period are taken from the data set, the rest of the header metadata is
hard coded.  You are supposed to know how to fix that :o)