Re: [GLD] 2010-10-08 meeting cancel?

Ok, thanks, Sandro. So, sorry again, but we will have NO telecon tomorrow.
But people may want to check their open actions [1] and continue improving
the 'Government Linked Data Application Challenge' call draft [2] ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/track/products/20
[2] http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Projects/GLD_Demo/ChallengeDraft