From: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
To: Mike Norton <xsideofparadise@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 8:38:06 PM
Subject: RE: Wireless human pollution

Mike, you could consider making a submission to http://et.gov/ identifying a
radiation signaling system as an emerging technology of potential interest to
.gov and .mil agencies.  (The technology does not have to exist yet in order to
be conceptually identified.)

Owen Ambur
Co-Chair, AIIM StratML Committee
Co-Chair Emeritus, xml.gov CoP
Communications/Membership Director, FIRM
Former Project Mananger, ET.gov
Invited Expert, W3C eGov IG