Re: Linked Scotland and Open Gov Data

Thanks Martin!

Furthermore try to get into a session track  - best way would be to contact
> OKFN people if there are any open questions...

Well, I have been working with OKFn people on various aspects that seem to
have surfaced in the LOD2 proposal, but I have not been kept in the loop of
recent developments

Let me try again,  I l ping Johnny and cc you

Best

PDM