Another Open Gov Conference & World Eparliament 2010

those of you in London might be interested in the
Open Government Data Camp (OGDC) [1]. The Guardian UK [2]
has an interesting commentary  on both.

Also the U.N. World e-parliament conference [3]
just wrapped up in South Africa. The report has
good original data about the use of standards in
legislative branches around the world.

[1] http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2010/
[2]
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/nov/02/open-government-data-camp
[3] http://www.ictparliament.org/wepc2010

Anne L. Washington
Standards work - W3C egov
Academic work - George Washington University
http://home.gwu.edu/~annew/