Re: Potential project: Supporting the Linked Data Consumer

Cory,

Great write-up! I by-and-large agree, and now was wondering how you would
assess the LOD cloud [1], then? Richard is currently working on an automated
generation of the LOD cloud (based on voiD, IIRC) and this LOD cloud is
quite often used to give a high-level overview, AFAICT.

Tracker, this is ACTION-109.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://richard.cyganiak.de/2007/10/lod/