Re: Raw-data-now

I should add that we've been thinking about creating a new site at
rawdatanow.com (domain kindly donated by Tom Heath) for
individuals/organisations thinking about publishing their 'raw data' -
to expand upon what we mean by this phrase and offer guidance and
links to relevant resources.

Thread is here:

  http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-discuss/2009-October/006940.html

Jonathan