RE: [admin] url for w3c egov site?

Unless someone wants to mess around with Mediawiki (in a pretty serious way, I imagine), I don't think this will happen. Mediawiki seems to have an anachronistic and unforgiving concern for case in its URLs, unfortunately. URL Rewrite or similar are also possible, though high maintenance.

> (Oh - and while I think of it, should we make the title of
> the Main Page "eGovernment  Interest Group" or "eGovIG"
> instead of "EGOVIG"?)

Yes, "eGovernment Interest Group". Good pickup.

More generally, could we adopt the Wikipedia mantra "be bold" [1] rather than consulting with the list about every change? (albeit this one is pretty major). The wiki is a collaboration tool, too.

Cheers
Hugh

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Be_bold_in_updating_pages