Re: [WebTech] Types of Online Government Services - Vocabulary

Hi Gannon

Quick answer - good points. However we're more talking a plain english
definition of "online government service" for the purposes of IG Project
Note outputs :) I just thought that a types as defined in schemas was a
good place to start in terms of getting the thinking juices going.

Cheers

Chris