Re: Draft - Publishing Government Data Online (was e: Raw-data-now)

Hi Chris, all,

Not sure I responded to this one. I'm finding a few messages that fell
through the cracks. Apologies.

I think we should show progress on this one. This might well be a
deliverable of the group as a whole (improved by the work of the
various subgroups) or a deliverable of the [DataMgmt] project.

-- Jose