Re: ISSUE-43 (abstract_dataset): attach specific properties to dcat:Distribution and not to dcat:Dataset [dcat]

It would certainly make sense to consider a dcat:Dataset as a publication resource (aka an Expression in library cataloguing terms). This would open up dcat:Datasets to interoperability with Dublin Core/RDA if each distribution was considered a physical publication (aka Manifestation) of the Dataset and simply described accordingly using open standard (RDA?) library cataloguing-in-publication metadata or other metadata standards (such as AGLS in Australia)

Happy to discuss further if that doesn't make sense :)

Chris Beer (iPhone)