Re: [DCAT] CTIC's approach to represent Datasets and Catalogs

Hello Richard,

No problem. I was in the conference, but my call was dropped. When I tried
to recall, Zakim told me that the conference was full of people. After that,
Sandro suggested me to ask the operator for putting me through the
conference... but I lost my turn according to the agenda.

I can present these projects in a couple of minutes when you want. Thanks.

Best regards,

Martin