[LDDemo] Proposal for an agenda item re OData/Linked Data

George,

Assuming there is a LDDemo meeting this Friday (if not, for next time), I'd
like to suggest the following agenda item:

Topic: OData and Linked Data

Background: there seems to be a certain interest to use OData for the
governmental realm [1] [2]. I've briefly looked into OData from a Linked
Data perspective [3] with the conclusion that a LinkedData2OData gateway
might be the most interesting bit to focus on. I'd hence be willing and
interested to invest some time into such a demo, but would like to run it
through you guys before I start actions on it.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://ogdisdk.cloudapp.net/